Saturday, February 21, 2009

WEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I like saying WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

But anyway some of you Recovery Buddies is taking is slow right now. And we were officially on a break for the past couple weeks. And we are tentatively off of the said break, as I is caught up in my English class.

I sent 5 international buddies this week, go me. And have I think, 4 more ready to go.

As many of you Bethany is away at treatment, and I meant to post this ages ago. But she loves getting mail and little boxes of love, so if you would like to send her something here is her address:
Bethany Mills C/O
Well of GRACE Ministries
1672 Roberts Dr
St. Joseph, MI 49085

A little side note about sending her mail and packages, I do not have the list of things that are not allowed to be sent, however I just follow common sense when sending her things and suggest you do the same. Also all mail and packages must have a return address with a name, or else it won't be given to her.

Oh and in case you missed the post, there is a new team member. WEEEEEEEEEE! I <3>

No comments: